Selasa, 10 Maret 2009

ABOUT ME

 Hello....................! my Name is M. Ahsani taqwim,you can call me taqwim,I'm Born at 10 April 1996 in Gresik,I'm study at SMP N 1 Sidayu,I have hobby,my Hobby is Swimming,And I also have Aspiration,my aspiration is Advenrurer,I'm is 12 years old.

  I also have Remember,my Remember is my Family,I have One Brother his Name M.Azmi ashidiqi,you can call Azmi,he is born at 12 January 2003 in Gresik,he is study at TK TA'MIRIYAH Pangkah kulon, His Hobby is Drawing,and his Aspiration is Teacher,he is 5 years old,and for my Parent Still of Sicret.

  I have a Home,my House is Clean,Beautiful and complete,my house is in the Suaka burung Pangkah kulon Village,I like my Home because my home is my Heaven, So....................... I must Guarding my Home.

0 komentar: